Fill out the following contact form and we will get in touch as soon as possible. (Please, check carefully the conditions of route and reservation that appear later, Thank you)
(Our activities are subject to the dates in the calendar, although we also have availability.Choose the dates for the activity you want in the contact form)
- During the activities will avoid any discomfort to the fauna and follow the instructions of the guide at any time.
- It is advisable to bring the right clothes for the season in which each activity is carried out. Of course, it is important to wear appropriate footwear to walk through the countryside.
- Meeting point: It will be agreed with the applicant once the activity has been contracted. The activity will have the stipulated duration. Punctuality is requested for maximum use.
- In the event that the applicant has mobility, visual, hearing or allergy problems, they must contact the organization of the activity at least 48 hours prior to carrying out the contracted activity. ERITHACUS-OBSERVACIÓN DE NATURALEZA is not responsible for any inconvenience or damage that may occur due to the lack of notification (or late notification) of these situations. Every attempt will be made to make the necessary changes.
CONDITIONS OF RESERVATION
- To formalize a reservation you must fill out the request in the Contact and reservations section. It is mandatory that the name and surname and DNI of the applicant appear.
- Payment will only be made when ERITHACUS-OBSERVACIÓN DE NATURALEZA has expressly confirmed the reservation, in writing, by e-mail to the applicant.
- Payment will be made by deposit or transfer to the next BBVA account during the following 5 calendar days after the confirmation of the reservation has been made.
Account number: ES9301823726100201530300
Concept: Name and surname of the holder of the reservation, date and activity name
- Once the payment has been made, the digital or scanned receipt must be sent (email@example.com) indicating the following information: PAYMENT MADE + name of the holder of the reservation. No place will be considered reserved for an activity, if this procedure is not met accurately.
CANCELLATION AND RETURNS POLICY
Withholding will apply if the cancellation of the reservation by the applicant occurs under the following conditions: Before the 7 calendar days prior to the beginning of the activity: Retention of 25%.
Between 6 and 4 calendar days before the start of the activity: Retention of 50%.
Between 3 and 1 calendar days before the start of the activity: 100% retention.
ERITHACUS-OBSERVATION OF NATURE may cancel the activity due to force majeure (weather warnings and / or illness). If this cancellation occurs, the full amount will be returned to the participants without their being entitled to claim any other type of compensation. These returns will always be made by bank transfer, so you must provide an account number.